When visiting the May Festival
- Please click here for access to Hongo/Yayoi Campus.
- Please refrain from visiting by bicycle or other vehicles. Please use public transportation or come on foot.
- Please refrain from bringing any pets or animals other than assistance dogs.
- We provide assistance for those in need of special support. Click here for details.
- If you are coming in a group of 20 or more, you can contact us in advance so that we can assist you by providing brochures and guidance.
- No smoking on campus during the May Festival.
- The campus is expected to be very crowded. Please be careful of heat stroke. Staying hydrated and taking breaks frequently is effective.
- Please use the outdoor Eating Space when eating and refrain from eating while walking.
- Please throw away garbage at the outdoor Garbage Stations. Do not use trash cans inside buildings.
- When purchasing or possessing alcoholic beverages on campus, you must put on an Alcohol Passport. Click here for details.
If you need some help
When walking around the campus
- Official Brochures and other handouts are available to help you enjoy the May Festival. They will be distributed at the Information Centers.
- The campus map allows you to check your current location and nearby buildings and projects.
- We are sharing content on the official SNS to enjoy the May Festival even more. You can access the official SNS from the icon at the bottom of the page.